Yes! Costa Rica is allowing travelers to enter by plane only. To enter you will need to purchase a travel insurance policy that covers Covid related problems and extended stay. You will also need to complete a healthpass within 48 hours of travel.
If you need to change your travel plans for any reason all you need to do is send us an email and let us know and we’ll cancel your reservation. When you’re ready to reschedule your trip just send us an email and we’ll help you set up your new reservation.
We do not offer deposit or stay refunds, but no need to worry because you can always apply any funds to your next trip if you need to reschedule. We highly recommend buying travel insurance if you’re concerned about getting a refund if your travel plans change unexpectedly.
First of all, the school has a few things going for it when it comes to Covid Saftey. All of our common spaces and classrooms are open air with tons of natural ventilation. We also have a full time cleaning staff who are wiping down surfaces between classes and throughout the day.
- We are only offering Private rooms at this time. These rooms are all double occupancy. If you are traveling with someone they will select the class only option when they book.
- We are only cleaning rooms when you request them to be cleaned. This minimizes the number of people that are in your space.
- Masks are mandatory for our staff.
- Guests are required to wear their mask in the vans and public areas when social distancing is not an option.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located as you enter the school and outside of our classrooms.
- Temperature checks are performed at check-in
- If you become sick during your stay, we have a dedicated room with access to a private terraza and we can arrange meals to be brought to you. **Fees may apply**