Yes! Costa Rica is allowing travelers to enter by plane only. To enter you will need to purchase a travel insurance policy that covers Covid related problems and extended stay. You will also need to complete a healthpass within 48 hours of travel. Starting April 1, 2022 Costa Rica is eliminating all Covid requirements to enter the country.
If you need to change your travel plans for any reason all you need to do is send us an email and let us know and we’ll cancel your reservation. When you’re ready to reschedule your trip just send us an email and we’ll help you set up your new reservation. We do not offer refunds of any fees that you have paid for your trip, but we will apply them to your rescheduled trip balance.
We do not offer deposit or stay refunds, but no need to worry because you can always apply any funds to your next trip if you need to reschedule. We highly recommend buying travel insurance if you’re concerned about getting a refund if your travel plans change unexpectedly.
First of all, the school has a few things going for it when it comes to Covid Saftey. All of our common spaces and classrooms are open air with tons of natural ventilation. We also have a full time cleaning staff who are wiping down surfaces between classes and throughout the day.
- We are only cleaning rooms when you request them to be cleaned. This minimizes the number of people that are in your space.
- Masks are mandatory for our staff.
- Guests are required to wear their masks in the vans.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located as you enter the school and outside of our classrooms.
- If you become sick during your stay, we have a dedicated room with access to a private outdoor space and we can arrange meals to be brought to you. **Fees may apply**